JEM Catering offers a consulting service to those companies, restaurants and venues that are looking for expertise in menu design, stock control and kitchen systems.
- The first meeting will be held by JEM on the client’s premises to inspect and see the product that we will be working with. JEM will do an assessment on your product and also look at the size of the venture.
- JEM will provide you with and initial outlay of what we recommend and also an estimate of the time that it would take to complete the task and also when implementation would take place.
- Once the new menus or systems have been designed, JEM will arrange a meeting to discuss the systems/new menus and the stock that would be required to complete the menus. We will then arrange a time where we will send a chef to the kitchens to implement and train all staff.
- Training and handover of the systems/menus is the final process of implementation
- Follow up meeting will be scheduled by the client and JEM 2 weeks after implementation of the new system/menus and then once thereafter on clients request
- Initial meeting = R800.00
- Menu design = R350.00 per hour
- Training of staff and implementing of the menu: R2500.00 per day
- Follow up meeting will be scheduled by the client and JEM on 2 weeks after implementation of the new menus and then once thereafter on clients request
For more information please contact JEM Catering
Tel: +27 (0)10 595 7850